Grab your burgee and fly it high!
We will be meeting informally at the lighthouse at 9:30 am to parade down together to watch the 3rd Annual Great Pacific Airshow in Huntington Beach. The show line-up will feature the USAF Thunderbirds, in what is sure to be a spectacular event. Then for member convenience, you can go back to the Bistro for dinner, or pick up an order to go!
Have a boat and no crew, or are you crew with no boat? Use the crew board to network and we can help each other get on the water.
Grab your burgee and fly it high! We will be meeting informally at the lighthouse at 9:30 am to parade down together to watch the 4th Annual Great Pacific Airshow in Huntington Beach. Celebrate patriotism, adventure, and technology through dozens of airborne performers and their incredible acrobatic feats. The Great Pacific Airshow is a family-friendly, inspiring event that thrills people of all ages.
Download the event flyer here.
• The British Royal Air Force Red Arrows Aerobatic Team
• Canadian Forces Snowbirds
• US Air Force F-35 Lightning II
• US Air Force A-10C Thunderbolt II Demo Team
• SOCOM Para Commandos joint military Special Operations parachute team
• Yak 110 – Jeff Boerboon
• Red Bull Air Force
• USN F-18 Super Hornet
• Greg Colyer, Flying a T-33,
• Mike Wiskus – Lucas Oil’s “Super Stinker,” formally known as the S-1-11B.
• Lyon Air Museum’s C-47 Dakota
• U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III and KC 135 Stratotanker performing a simulated air-to-air refueling